Still trying to figure out the best ways to get the second meal down. I am an avid eater, Italian, and love everything about it. And I am having a hard time with the second meal. This was my eating schedule:
- 2 coffee’s, one of them with 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp magnesium glycinate, 1 citrical, 1 vitamin E, 3 Hawaiian spirulina capsules, 10,000 IU’s D3 drops, 1 vitamin B12,
- 8 ounces of cod cooked in coconut oil, tarragon and salt and pepper with ghee drizzled on top
- Big salad, which consisted of 2 cups greens, 1 cup colored (strawberries, 1/2 small avocado, 1/2 stick celery and one roasted piece of red pepper), 1 cup sulpher (red cabbage, onion and radishes) with 1/8 cup soaked almonds with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- 1 digestive enzyme, 1 coenzyme Q10
- 2 ounces of 90% chocolate and one tablespoon almond butter
- 1 cup steamed cauliflower (sulpher) with coconut oil, salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup garlic stuffed Hadiki green olives (colored and sulpher)
- 1/2 cup fermented Kombucha tea
- 4 desiccated liver pills, 1 digestive enzyme, 1 coenzyme Q10
Note: I will be adding Green Pastures fermented cod liver oil to this and alpha liphoic acid. They are arriving in the mail next week.
My requirements: 2 cups sulpher, 2 cups greens, 2 cups colored. 6 to 12 ounces meat/fish, 51/2 tbsp’s or more fat mostly from coconut oil, 1 serving seaweed (I take spirulina capsules), 1 serving fermented food, 1 or 2 ounces of 90% dark chocolate for extra magnesium. I am pretty close to being on target. But as you can see that second meal isn’t much and I just don’t want it, I did eat it, but just enough to finish out my requirements for the day.
My yogurt experiment: I put it in the oven with the oven light on covered in cheese cloth. I used 4 billion probiotics because that is what I had on hand (10 billion or 50 billion is recommended), I added an extra capsule (2 is recommended, I put 3). We’ll see how it comes out tomorrow. 9 pm tomorrow night is 48 hours, I will check it around 4 pm to see if its ready, if it is, it needs to go in the fridge 4 or 5 hours. They say taste and see if its creamy, thickened and tangy. Disasters will be: bad smell or mold, or didn’t thicken at all. Be interesting to see with what I end up with.
Ann Boroch is a Naturopath and author of several books about healing autoimmune illnesses. She herself healed her MS 20 years ago. There is information going around the net in limited places that she passed suddenly August 4 in Los Angeles, CA. But, I don’t feel confident yet to say 100% that this is true. While it is reported in two messages by her family on her Facebook page, it is not reported by any mainstream news sources, only several online conspiracy theory websites and they are all reporting from the same Facebook page. That’s not enough for me. Why are not the local papers in California reporting on this where she is a public figure. That’s not making sense to me. While it may be true, I will wait. I’m not qualified to be reporting on this in the first place. I mention it here because I did make a brief announcement about her passing at the end of my blog yesterday. When I see more than one legitimate source, then I’ll comeback to this. If this news is authentic, my sincere condolences to her family.
Picture from Pexels: https://www.pexels.com/photo/close-up-cold-color-drop-372882/